Fast Track Call for Proposals
PRACE is welcoming project proposals requesting computing resources to contribute to the mitigation of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. This applies, without being exhaustive, to the following topics:
- Biomolecular research to understand the mechanisms of the virus infection
- Bioinformatics research to understand mutations, evolution, etc.
- Bio-simulations to develop therapeutics and/or vaccines
- Epidemiologic analysis to understand and forecast the spread of the disease
- Other analyses to understand and mitigate the impact of the pandemic
This Call for Proposals will follow a Fast Track review process to provide swift feedback to the applicants. PRACE has established a Scientific Committee which will discuss the merit of the proposals, and is supported by external scientific experts, and a technical team. The Members of the Scientific Committee for the Fast Track Call for Proposals are:
- Luigi Del Debbio (Chair of PRACE Access Committee), University of Edinburgh, UK
- Marc Baaden (Vice-Chair of PRACE Access Committee), CNRS, Université de Paris, UPR 9080, Laboratoire de Biochimie Théorique, France
- Matej Praprotnik (Chair of PRACE Scientific Steering Committee), National Institute of Chemistry & Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Laura Grigori (Vice-Chair of PRACE Scientific Steering Committee), Inria and Sorbonne University, France
- Núria López (Former Chair of PRACE Scientific Steering Committee), Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia, ICIQ, The Barcelona Institute of Science and Technology, BIST, Spain
This Call is open until further notice. Applications are evaluated within one week and start as soon as possible if awarded.
You can find the full details of the Call via the PDF viewer and PDF download below.
Read on: Connect – Géant