Types of Access: SHAPE
Opening Date: 22/06/2016 @ 13:13
Closing Date: 09/09/2016 @ 10:00 Brussels Time
Time until call closes:
Full Call Details:
The Fourth Call for Applications to SHAPE (SME HPC Adoption Programme in Europe) aims to work with a few selected SMEs and introduce HPC-based tools and techniques into their business, operational, or production environment.
It is open to all European SMEs that have an interesting idea that can be implemented using HPC. The selected solutions should bring a potential tangible Return on Investment to their business.
Following an open selection process based on business and technical criteria, the project work will involve the following:
- Defining an appropriate HPC model for the selected solution
- Assessing the solutionís business and technical viability
- Possibility of using PRACEís resources in order to test the solution (through PRACE Preparatory Access in an open R&D model).
PRACE experts will work with the selected SMEs in order to develop their solutions, providing the participating SMEs with knowledge that will allow them to make an informed decision on the selected HPC solution. Consideration will be given to independent service providers to become involved with the implementation at a later stage.
Application: The Fourth Call for Applications to SHAPE opens on 22 June 2016 with a closing date of 9 September 2016.
The Selection Committee will consist of representatives of the PRACE Industrial Advisory Committee (IAC), the PRACE Board of Directors (BoD) and the PRACE IP Project.
Call related links
- The press release on the launch of the SHAPE call can be found here.
- The press release on the awarded projects can be found here.
- The White Papers created from the SHAPE call can be found here.
- Details of awarded projects can be found here.
Reports of projects will appear as White Papers and can be found here.
Results of projects will appear here.