Type of Access: Project Access
Opening Date: 03/09/2013 @ 13:56
Closing Date: 15/10/2013 @ 12:00 Brussels Time
Time until call closes:
Full Call Details:
The 8th PRACE Regular Call for Proposals yielded 124 eligible proposals of which 44 were accepted.
Call related documents
The following documents form the reference for this call:
- The Terms of Reference can be found here.
- The Technical Guidelines for Applicants can be found here.
PRACE systems available in this call
Six Tier-0 machines were available:
- “Curie”, Bull Bullx cluster (GENCI@CEA, France)
- “Fermi”, IBM Blue Gene/Q (CINECA, Italy)
- “Hermit”, Cray XE6 (GCS@HLRS, Germany)
- “JUQUEEN”, IBM Blue Gene/Q (GCS@Jülich, Germany)
- “MareNostrum”, IBM System X iDataplex (BSC, Spain)
- “SuperMUC”, IBM System X iDataplex (GCS@LRZ, Germany)
Call related links
- The press release on the awarded projects can be found here.
- Details of awarded projects can be found here.
THIS CALL IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU TO ALL APPLICANTS.
Reports of projects will appear here.
Results of projects will appear here.