Type of Access: Project Access
Opening Date: 13/02/2013 @ 14:08
Closing Date: 26/03/2013 @ 12:00 Brussels Time
Time until call closes:
Full Call Details:
An unprecedented number of 118 projects from top-level researchers from academia and industry requested time on one of the PRACE systems. Due to the larger size of the projects the competition was fierce and only a total of 42 proposals could be awarded, including the renewal of 7 multi-year projects.
Call related documents
The following documents form the reference for this call:
- The Terms of Reference can be found here.
- The Technical Guidelines for Applicants can be found here.
PRACE systems available in this call
Six Tier-0 machines were available:
- IBM Blue Gene/Q “JUQUEEN” (GCS@Jülich, Germany)
- Bull Bullx cluster “CURIE” (GENCI@CEA, France)
- Cray XE6 “HERMIT” (GCS@HLRS, Germany)
- IBM System X iDataplex “SuperMUC” (GCS@LRZ, Germany)
- IBM System X iDataplex “MareNostrum” (BSC, Spain)
- IBM Blue Gene/Q “FERMI” (CINECA, Italy)
Call related links
- The press release on the awarded projects can be found here.
- Details of awarded projects can be found here.
THIS CALL IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU TO ALL APPLICANTS.
Reports of projects will appear here.
Results of projects will appear here.