Types of Access: Project Access
Opening Date: 02/11/2011 @ 15:52
Closing Date: 10/01/2012 @ 16:00 Brussels Time
Time until call closes:
Full Call Details:
1136 million core hours on 5 Tier-0 machines were made available by PRACE hosting members. PRACE received 78 applications requesting 1.927 million core hours. The peer review process for the project applications allocated 1134 million core hours to 43 proposals.
Call related documents
The Call for Proposals can be found here.
PRACE systems available in this call
Six Tier-0 machines were available:
- IBM Blue Gene/P “JUGENE” (GCS@Jülich, Germany)
- Bull Bullx cluster “CURIE” (GENCI@CEA, France)
- Cray XE6 “HERMIT” (GCS@HLRS, Germany)
- SuperMUC (GCS@LRZ, Germany)
- MareNostrum (BSC, Spain)
- FERMI (CINECA, Italy)
Call related links
- The first press release on the awarded projects can be found here.
- The second press release on the awarded projects can be found here.
- Details of awarded projects can be found here.
Reports of projects will appear here.
Results of projects will appear here.