Types of Access: Project Access
Opening Date: 10/09/2014 @ 13:34
Closing Date: 22/10/2014 @ 12:00 Brussels Time
Time until call closes:
Full Call Details:
The 10th PRACE Regular Call for Proposals yielded 127 eligible proposals of which 48 were awarded for a total of close to 1.0 thousand million core hours.
Call related documents
The following documents form the reference for this call:
- The Terms of Reference can be found here.
- The Technical Guidelines for Applicants can be found here.
PRACE systems available in this call
Five Tier-0 machines were available:
- “Curie”, Bull Bullx cluster (GENCI@CEA, France)
- “Fermi”, IBM Blue Gene/Q (CINECA, Italy)
- “Hornet”, Cray XC40 (GCS@HLRS, Germany)
- “MareNostrum”, IBM System X iDataplex (BSC, Spain)
- “SuperMUC”, IBM System X iDataplex (GCS@LRZ, Germany)
Call related links
- The press release on the awarded projects can be found here.
- Details of awarded projects can be found here.
Reports of projects will appear here.
Results of projects will appear here.