Here you can find more information about PRACE, what we do, and how we are organised.
- In the Introduction you can find details of PRACE’s mission, organisational structure, as well relevant Statistics & KPIs, and publications, such as the Scientific Case, Position Papers, and our Annual Report.
- The Members page lists the members of PRACE, each representing a European Union Member State or Associated Country, and the HPC community of that country.
- PRACE is now in its 6th Implementation Phase Project. If you want to know more about each of the previous projects, which have all helped PRACE reach its current standing and structure, go to the IP Projects page.
- PRACE is and important stakeholder in the European HPC landscape. The Collaborations page lists the projects, initiatives, and organisations with whom we collaborate in Europe and globally.
- PRACE believes in diversity and inclusivity, allowing everyone to bring their authentic selves to the HPC ecosystem. The Diversity & Inclusivity page describes what we do to promote this idea.
- PRACE aims to encourage scientific and innovation excellence in HPC. Each year we present several awards to celebrate achievements and role models. You can find out more on the PRACE Awards page
- If you have any questions about PRACE, have a look at our Frequently Asked Questions page, or contact us.